Monday, January 8, 2007

You Won't Find Moments in a Box

As I was home over the break, I noticed that whenever my Dad would get up off of the comfortable couch or out of a chair, he would hop around for a moment like the ground was scalding due to pain in his right heel. I think I felt the mental equivalent today when I returned to classes at good old BLS.

Law school: it's fannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntastic!

Besides great sesame chicken and fried rice, the #1 reason that I go to Chinese restaurants is the promise of a fortune cookie. Today's wisdom: "You are about to receive a big compliment." I like where this is headed.

Current Reading
Velvet Elvis: Repainting the Christian Faith by Rob Bell

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

vince young is overrated!

tony romo is overrated!

baylor law school is overrated!

justin scott is overrated!

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both today's title and yesterdays: "Wading In The Velvet Sea" - Phish. Great song! Classes are starting soon. NOOOOOooooooo!
-Ben Grant

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Biggest let down about China.. no fortune cookies.

I love seeing the picture below of all of you together again. I hope the wedding was beautiful.. sad I missed it. Have a great semester!
-miss hipp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home