Friday, December 29, 2006

Once There Was This Kid Who Got Into an Accident and Couldn't Come to School

Congratulations to Andrew Tuegel for naming "Gravedigger" by Dave Matthews as the Thursday Song of the Day.

"Like a bad penny, I just keep turning up."




Thanks to the previous quote from Indiana Jones, I have returned from my self-imposed blogging sabbatical. It has been a good week here at home full of books, bike rides with my Dad, and my Mom's lasagna. Needless to say, I am content.


Christmas Books:

  • The World is Flat by Thomas L. Friedman

  • Dreams from My Father by Barack Obama

  • Velvet Elvis: Repainting the Christian Faith by Rob Bell

I'm currently reading through The World is Flat, which is an excellent book to say the least. I'm sure it killed Tom to travel all over the globe interviewing leading figures in the new global economy, but I am thankful for his sacrifice.

Courtesy of Jon Heintz, I present this video in loving memory of our 38th President:http://video.google.com/vi
deoplay?docid=
-89770458144460734&hl=en

This past week has probably been as hard for you as it has been for me, but I'm back for the stretch run to end 2006. It's been a great year and I'll have a Best of '06 list later in the week to help you remember the year that was.

Goodnight and Good luck.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm - Crash Test Dummies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home