Friday, January 12, 2007

Let's Open the Windows and Let In the Air

Congratulations to Charles Mitchell, a.k.a. Rambling Texan, for correctly naming "Get Up, Stand Up" by Bob Marley and the Wailers as the Thursday Song of the Day. I notified Charlie that he was the "winner" today as I passed him in the hall before Property. He gave me an odd look at first, but when I saw him later in the library he told me that he understood why I was going around telling people that I met in the hallway that they were "winners". Take it from me, be judicious about who you tell that they are a "winner".

I told Prof. Contracts today about the video I posted yesterday, since he is a "Harvard man" after all. I'm pretty sure he loved the fact that some feisty Yale students had duped a bunch of geriatric, Harvard alums, but this is also the same guy that would probably be content for the rest of his life if you anonymously gave him the original copy of the Uniform Commercial Code. Whatever floats your boat. I'm sure that last sentence is incomprehensible to you blessed non-law readers. This is my cry for help.

Well, if you are tired of reading my convoluted thoughts, at least there's always Tobias Funke.

2 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a Homer song.

Joey

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Correct you are Joseph. Many blessings upon your house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home