Friday, January 19, 2007

When Are You Going to Come Back Down?

In the interest of providing you even more reading material, I wanted to let everyone who reads this blog know that my friend Andrew Tuegel recently started his own blog. You can find a link here and on the toolbar on the right side of the page.

I am doing this out of my great mercy and despite my intense jealousy for Andrew at this moment. You might ask why I am so angry. Here's why: "So I went to a presentation by Thomas Friedman today. He was talking about energy policy. That's an advantage of being in DC!"

I received that message from Andrew yesterday. He's spending the semester interning up in D.C. and will probably make me irrationally jealous with those kind of comments at many points in the next 4-5 months. Oh well, that's the cost of doing business. Godspeed Mr. Tuegel.

3 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Andrew Tuegel said...

justin,
thanks for plugging my blog. im sorry i make you jealous. if i get a chance to run into tom again ill see if i can get a book autographed or something.

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" Elton John??? Mom

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Justin said...

As hard as it is to say, I must do my duty. Mom, you're wrong. I tried to let you down easy. Try, try again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home