Tuesday, February 20, 2007

That's Me in the Corner, That's Me in the Spotlight

Congratulations to Joey Halbert for correctly naming "California Dreaming" by the Mamas and Papas as the Monday Song of the Day.

Well, there's not much to write about tonight, but Team "Ex Parte in My Pants" did win its first Baylor Law League softball game tonight. A walk-off single by Tyler Topper was enough to plate Jon Clark with the 8th and winning run over Attractive Nuisance. I hope that my two (in the park) homeruns are currently leading the league, but I might need to lay low in the future, because I've heard that the Dean is going to begin instituting a rigorous steroid testing procedure in order to boost our U.S. News and World Report ranking.

I'll try to provide you with a running report throughout the season on the progress of "Ex Parte in My Pants" as we make our run through the Baylor Law Softball League.

Current number of victories: 1
Current number of losses: 0
Current number of awesome team names: 1 (I mean come on, how great is "Ex Parte in My Pants"?)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

"Losing My Religion" by R.E.M.

Boo yah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home