Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Suspended Clear in the Sky are the Words that We Sing In Our Dreams

Congratulations to Teresa Pecinovsky for correctly identifying "Some Might Say" by Oasis as the song of the day on Saturday.

Well, it seems that I have some sort of answer to what is going on with my eye. I have been told by a medical professional that I have an episclereal hemorrhage. It could come as a result of sneezing too hard, which I do frequently.
For your viewing pleasure, here's a little picture of the Ninjas after Christmas Social.

It may be a little less than a month away, but I wish the Rose Bowl would be played tomorrow. After talking with some people about the idea that this could be one of the best National Championship game matchups of all time, I am a bit cautious. I remember how much hype last year's game received, but I also remember how it turned out. This year seems to be a bit different though. It seems that all season UT and USC have been watching each other from afar and playing a not so subtle game of"Can You Top This?"

UT's comeback win vs. Ohio State was met with the Trojans last-second win in South Bend. Vince's 500 yards of total offense against Oklahoma State was countered Reggie Bush's 513 yards against Fresno State. Finally, UT's destruction of Colorado in the Big XII title game was followed by USC's domination of UCLA in what many thought would be a much closer game.

We will have to see if the game lives up to its billing, but whatever happens, it will be exactly what we have waited for all season.

1 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger TKP said...

"Let There Be Love" by Oasis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home