Saturday, December 3, 2005

Some Might Say that Sunshine Follows Thunder


Well, I am writing to you right now because I am not at 25 Hours of Robin Williams, which is currently taking place at Shady Acres. For some reason, yesterday was a good reason for my left eye to become inflamed with some sort of irritation, thus making the act of focusing on a TV screen for 25 hours a less than desirable one. I hate that I was not able to make it, but I think it will be nice to watch the 'Horns in the Big XII Championship game in a few minutes.

I am pretty sure that I will make it back over there for the Grand Finale, which is "Good Will Hunting." It is quite fitting that Williams' lone Oscar-winning role should be the last movie.

Congrats to Andrew Tuegel for correctly naming "Amsterdam" from Coldplay's Second Album A Rush of Blood to the Head as the source of yesterday's post title. I have come to the conclusion that any title involving Coldplay lyrics is probably going to be named by Andrew. If there are any other Coldplay fans out there who think they are quicker on the draw than Mr. Tuegel, I am sure he would welcome the battle, but right now his dominance is unquestioned.

3 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger TKP said...

"Some Might Say" by Oasis

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Dan Carlson said...

How do you do 25 hours of Robin Williams? After Awakenings and Good Will Hunting (and okay, fine, Dead Poets' Society), what else is there?

Please, by all that is holy, don't say Jack or Bicentennial Man.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Cody Blair said...

i must say i agree with dan the man. denzel, harrison, bobby d, heck even julia, all deserve the nod before robin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home