Thursday, December 1, 2005

You Came Along and You Cut Me Loose

Congratulations to Teresa Pecenovsky for correctly identifying "Far, Far Away" by Wilco as the song of the day yesterday.

I've thought about doing this in the Optimist, but it would never work. As a government agency operating in a post-Watergate world, one would think that the Pentagon would be more aware that a scheme involving "puppet journalism" in Iraq would be exposed eventually. In a public relations nightmare over the war that continues to worsen by the day, it would seem prudent for the Pentagon Brass to be aware of potential points of embarrassment or contention, but what do I know?



Story of My Life



3 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger TKP said...

"A Rush of Blood to the Head" by Coldplay

you almost got the last name right, but it's PecInovsky.

do you get to read Kristof now that he's part of the NY Times Select? I haven't subscribed yet, but I may have to.

 
At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Amsterdam" from Rush of Blood to the Head by Coldplay. Andrew Tuegel

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prez, who is that beautiful blonde headed girl on top of you in that pyramid picture. I need you to hook me up. Great, Cant wait to win an intramural basketball championship.
Jonathan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home