Monday, November 21, 2005

Bitter Melodies Turning Your Orbit Around


I'll have more later, but here are some quick thoughts on a Monday morning

  • I think I remember one of these kids from the National Spelling Bee last year, but it could just be me.
  • I hope no one examines my yearbook photo in this much detail.
  • I know, I know. NASCAR is the U.S. sport with the highest attendance, and is supposedly the "sport of the future." With that said, I could care less.
  • Even in the midst of the game on Saturday night, I knew there was no way that Fresno State was defeating the Trojans. Even as they got all of the breaks during the game, Reggie Bush just made it look too easy.
  • I also need to take this time to congratulate Miss Shelbi Watten as the winner of the Song Lyric title contest from Monday for correctly naming "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel.

2 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Justin said...

You're close Dave, but keep guessing.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Dan Carlson said...

Jesus, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home