Monday, November 14, 2005

You Can Make Me Perfect Again


I'll have more later, but some quick thoughts on this Monday Morning
  • Vince Young is going to win the Heisman with big showings in College Station and the Big 12 Title game. Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart simply have to share too much of the spotlight, not to mention the play of LenDale White.
  • I may get mocked for this, but the Moulin Rouge Soundtrack is downright enjoyable.
  • The ACU women's 2nd Straight Volleyball Conference Championship on Saturday was the greatest ACU sports moment that I have been a part of and I was not nearly as excited as Garrett in the above photo.
  • I am probably starting to annoy people with how many pictures I have been taking lately.
  • I am not going to be deterred by the above conjecture.

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you've decided to post a picture of Mr. Oakley gloating over the fact that he has a tshirt from the Tex-Mex Challenge of 2003 which I never received but was a willing participant. I'm not bitter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home