Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Round Here We all Look the Same

If anyone was wondering how the games went last night, the Mayor's expression in the following photo should pretty much sums it up.
Let's just say that beating galaxy does not feel half as good as losing to them feels bad. I guess that's the way it is with rivalry games.

If anyone was wondering what Heath Shuler was doing after his stint in the NFL with the Redskins and the Saints, here is your answer. I'm not sure if he will join the ranks of J.C. Watts, Steve Largent, Jim Bunning, Bill Bradley, and other athletes who have become Congressmen, but I sure hope that Washington is easier on him the second time around.

It seems as though I have people tell me everyday that I look tired. I'm not really sure how this could be since I get the usual 7-8 hours of sleep a night and I have been eating right, but perhaps my face shows something that my mind is not aware of. I know that it will intensify next semester, but right now I feel as though I am caught in between.

There is my current reality, but I know that I will experience major changes of scenery next May and part of me wants to go right now and part wants to stay. The challenge is to remain awake each day to see what God has to show me for that day and to wake up the next day to see again.

2 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Cody Blair said...

great thoughts j scott. enjoy each day, esp. your senior year. live it up my friend

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel almost socially obligated to second cody's comment solely because my name is also cody...

i hope that comment leaves you with a feeling of satisfaction down deep in the dark abyss of your belly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home