Friday, October 28, 2005

I Came Out on Top By the Luck of the Draw


Is it just me or does 2008 seem as though it is a long way off? I bet Dubya is thinking the same thing after this week.

The combination of Harriet Miers, "Scooter" Libby, and the 2,000th American death in Iraq have all come together at what could be a pivotal point in Bush's second term in office. I agree strongly with the journalist who wrote the NY Times that I have linked to on the subject of President Bush's political agility. One of the most striking points of Bush's presidency has been his commitment. For this, he is strongly praised by his supporters while his detractors label this as his penchant for being stubborn. Large-scale changes in the White House staff would be a move far out of character for this Administration.

How soon can the Cowboys sign this guy?

Here is a link to an interesting article in the Times about the convergence of Christianity and the marketplace.

Thoughts on a Friday:
  • --I don't know if the Rangers will ever win the World Series.
  • --In coffee, milk is always better than package creamer.
  • --I can't wait for Sing Song.
  • --I should be counseled for making the above statement.
  • --The NY Times should discontinue the "Times Select" debacle. I want Kristof and Brooks for free.
  • --The Ninjas will dominate the Knights in the Olympic Showdown of GSP Factions.
  • --Fall is quickly becoming my favorite time of the year.
  • --Vince Young needs to follow the example of Matt Leinart when making certain decisions in the spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home