Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Am I Living it Right?

I've told you many times what I think about their articles, but the NY Times decided they would tell me what they think about me and the millions of other readers who get their news from the Times. You can read the article here.

I guess I'm not the only one who thinks it is very curious that some Conservative Senators and Lobbying groups are closing the door on Harriet Miers so quickly after repeated claims accusing Democrats of obstruction in past judicial confirmation hearings.

I'm not sure if anyone else has heard this story, but I guess some seats are just better than others if you want to be on top of the action. Just ask Shaun Dean.

The following picture has nothing to do with anything that I have written today. It's a picture during Watermelons from Bidnight 2005.


Current Listening: "A Live One" by Phish.

Have a great Tuesday everybody.

3 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your supposed to say you borrowed this picture from your wonderful, amazing, intelligent, beautiful sister Katie! I'm just kidding, have a good one!

Love,
Kt

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Cody Blair said...

you're a presidential stud. see ya this weekend

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Heidi Le'Ann said...

Those sunglasses are awesome! Hope you are doing very well Justin Scott!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home