Monday, October 3, 2005

A Shoebox of Photographs


Everyone, I am quite sorry for not writing the past few days. They have been filled with many good things, and as a consequence one of my favorite things, writing in this space each day, fell by the wayside.

I think the LSAT went well, but a more objective analysis of that belief is forthcoming in about 3 weeks. I'll keep everyone posted.

In other news, Dr. Bob Hunter will not be running for re-election in 2006 due to his recent diagnosis with prostate cancer. You can find a story in the Abilene Reporter News here. Dr. Hunter has done so much not only for ACU, but also for his constituents in District 71 and the entire state of Texas. I think that if I have half as much as fun as Bob Hunter has had throughout his life, I will be immensely satisfied.

I am quite excited about the Red River Shootout this weekend. I realize that OU has not quite been themselves so far this year, but I cannot help but think that a rivalry game such as this usually brings about the highest level of competition even from teams that are down on their luck. It should be a lot of fun to watch will all of the fellows at the 'Burgh on Saturday morning.


I thought I would include this photo of Chief Justice John Roberts and Associate Justice John Paul Stevens on their first day of work during the Supreme Court's 2005-2006 term today. I will probably write more on this subject tomorrow, but what does everyone think about Bush's choice of Harriet Miers to replace Sandra Day O'Connor?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home