Thursday, November 10, 2005

She's Been Crying, I've Been Thinking, I Am the Rain King

Ladies and gentlemen, you can find photo documentation of the night of Gamma Sig Golfing that took place yesterday at Play Faire Park in Abilene here. You might be able to notice in this photo that JGay is looking at me, with a slightly annoyed countenance I might add, while I take a picture of the excursion.
He commented on the recent interest that I have taken in the world of photography. He asked if David Leeson had inspired me and I quickly laughed and responded that he did in fact. If a camera has the ability to capture some of the essence of a moment in time, and if you are able to be somewhere very far away from me, yet still grasp some of that moment, I want to bring it to you.
If I never hear the name Terrell Owens again I will be happy. In my mind, he has become like Voldemort in the Harry Potter series who is only referred to as "He Who Shall Not be Named." If I am accosted by any Potter lovers that I have written the above phrase incorrectly, I will correct my mistake, then make fun of you behind your back. The above name will be standard operating procedure in this space, and any violators will have their comments deleted for all of eternity. God always forgives. I only do sometimes.

I hope all of you enjoy this humorous take on what have been less than humorous events.

Quick Thursday Thoughts
  • Riding a bike is always more fun than driving a car. Unless it is below freezing. Then it is close.
  • I actually enjoy "Quite Frankly" with Stephen A. Smith.
  • Mark Cuban should buy the Rangers from Tom Hicks and a new haircut.
  • Chuck Klosterman is becoming our generation's Jack Kerouac. Or at least Generation X's.
Happy November 10th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home