Friday, November 11, 2005

The Dust Has Only Just Begun to Fall, Crop Circles in the Carpet


One of the great traditions on this blog was the world-famous "Guess the Song Title that supplied the lyrics for the title of Today's post and win a prize." This tradition might also be known as GTSTTSTLFTTOTPAWAP if you enjoy acronyms. Guess what? I'm bringing the contest back to the forefront of your minds. If you are able to guess the song correctly, you will receive a fawning blurb in this space and my adoration, at least for a day. This is probably the second best game in the world closely behind David Letterman's "Will it Float?"

When referencing Letterman, I always feel that it is necessary to add that he was the weatherman that my Dad watched growing up in Indiana. Maybe that is because my Dad always mentioned that to me when we were watching "The Late Show." The world will never know.

I will be back with more later.

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Heath Huston said...

That would be none other than Imogen Heap's "Hide and Seek" from the O.C. Mix Volume 5.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home