Monday, March 21, 2005

You Don't Have to Go It Alone

Well, Kojie formal was tons of fun this last weekend. The best story of the weekend was passed on to me by one Christopher Lee. As I said on the last blog entry, South by Southwest was going on in Austin this past weekend. The greatest event that I heard of was the Vanilla Ice concert that was taking place at 1 a.m. Sunday morning. We did not make it, but thinking that I would spend the entire show waiting around for him to sing "Go Ninja" and then "Ice, Ice Baby" and then we would all go home satisfied.

Current Listening: "Bringing Down the Horse" by The Wallflowers

I haven't written anything about the steroid hearings on Capitol Hill, but I think I am going to break my silence tomorrow. I know everyone will be waiting with bated breath. I honestly cannot wait for Opening Day in baseball. There is something comforting in the day in/day out progress that comes from the baseball season. It will be alot of fun to follow the Rangers this year.

Speaking of the Rangers, Jake Roseberry and Bryan Preast went to them today to see if they would donate for Insanity, but they told Jake and Bryan that they don't just give money out. I beg to differ folks. I mean, what do they call what they're doing with Chan Ho?

That's all, you've been great. I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home