Tuesday, March 15, 2005

There are Places I'll Remember All My Life

Sometimes, just when you come back from Spring Break and all feels right in the world, you are blindsided by things that turn your entire world upside down. I am not talking about midterms, preparation for Insanity for Humanity, or the fact that the 1st season of MacGyver is now available on DVD.

No my friends, I am talking about that black hole of productivity that is known as the ACU Facebook. I have already countless emails from people that basically read like this: "Justin, Insert name of person who is wasting as much time on the internet as you are, wants to be your friend." The thing that I love about these emails is that you have to confirm that you are in fact friends with this person. I am not sure if it worse to be blocked by someone on AIM or to be completely denied by them as a friend on Facebook. That debate could rage as long as the Apples vs. Oranges or boxers vs. boxer-briefs arguments.

That's all for right now. There will definitely be more later.....

2 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny how I am reading your post right after I had to go confirm that yes dear brother I am indeed friends with you.
Katie

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the ACU Facebook?
Adam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home