Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I'm on My Way

These next 10 days are going to be pretty crazy. I think a large portion of my work is behind me now that I have turned in my petition, but a lot of the work of putting out campaign materials, going to debates, and giving speeches is still to come. I think that is why this weekend at LTC will be so good. It will be a great chance to relax, catch up with people from back home, and to look forward to what next week will hold for me.

Seeing the news from the last few days about the school shooting in Minnesota, just brings back the memories of the Columbine shooting. It has been one of those landmark events so far in my life, and definitely a "Where were you when you heard?" moment.

Here is a link to another excellent editorial by Nicolas Kristof about the plight of Zimbabweans under the regime of Robert Mugabe.

2 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Justin!

I feel sort of like a stalker b/c I've been reading your blog for awhile and have never posted, haha. Glad you had a blast at KJK formal...and I'm assuming from reading your post that you're running for an XO position? That's awesome!! I couldn't think of anyone more qualified or passionate to hold such a responsibility. You are great!! I'm praying for ya!!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! It's Suzie. What are you running for? I'm happy you are!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home