Thursday, February 3, 2005

All That's Left is Gone Away

I wanted to post today in case in do not have access to a computer tonight. We will be flying out of Abilene to Houston at 4:20 p.m., then we will catch a flight in Houston for LAX. I should be arriving in Malibu around 10 p.m tonight, I am not sure if that will be PST or CST, but it really does not matter.

This conference is going to be great, and I think it will be a really good opportunity to make some contacts with people who are in the human rights field. I am really excited to talk to a University of Virginia law school professor who will be presenting about her work with IJM.

I am not sure if Joey and I will be able to make the pilgrimmage to Newport, but we will be there in spirit. Drivin' down the 101................

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Dan Carlson said...

Be careful when you arrive not to let anyone know you're from out of state. I announced that I was new to SoCal and, before I knew it, some guy had slugged me across the face and said something about welcoming me. I think he even swore. It's hard to remember; I blacked out. Anyway, be careful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home