Monday, January 24, 2005

When They Call Your Name, Will You Walk Right Up?

Woohoo, the digital camera that I ordered from Amazon came in today. I am scheduled to shoot the Stewart wedding and the Liebermann Bar Mitzvah this weekend. I have been messing around with it, taking pictures at the GSP basketball game and Sing Song practice. Which brings me to my next point, I have never seen "Grease." I do not really have this great desire to see it, but I feel as though I am missing the point of a lot of our Sing Song show if I have not seen the movie. If anyone reading this has a copy, and would like to watch it with me this weekend, you know how to get in touch.

I feel like I am starting to get sick, which is making my voice go. Not good for Sing Song preparation, and definitely not good for someone who is going to be running a marathon in less than 3 weeks. I know what you are thinking, what does his voice have to do with running a marathon? Well, the answer is, nothing, but being sick is not a good way to run 26.2 miles. I think I may also be going to Pepperdine on the weekend of February 5-6 to a Human Rights Conference. I have never been to SoCal, and I may have to slip away for a little while to head down the 101 to Newport. I am sure Sandy and Kirsten will have a nice steak dinner prepared for me.

4 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

You know you are a fan when you talk about fictional characters as if they were your friends.

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What human rights conference? Can I go?

joey

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

It looks like someone edited their post, taking away a little comment revolving around being 21 years of age. Por que?

(Yes, I am posting twice)

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Justin said...

My good mother gave me a bit of advice. She said if I was going to be a potential candidate for SA President, it would probably not be a good idea to talk about drinking, even if it was just one, in a forum that the public is able to access. She did not want that to be the thing that held me back. You never know who could potentially read this thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home