Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Neither Sin Nor Evil Could Change How I Feel Inside

A quick post before bedtime. Devo tonight was such a blessing. One of my favorite parts about Devo is looking at everyone's face as they worship. Some close their eyes, some have huge smiles on their faces, and some come with a more contemplative air. Whatever the outward appearance, their desire to be near God, whether in joy or sadness, is evident.

Sing Song practice went really well tonight. I am really enjoying this year's show so far, and it is always a great opportunity to spend time with guys that I love. I am so priveleged to stand by guys like Jake Wardell, Preston Rampy, Matt Keathley, and Alec Lawrence. It gives me a great opportunity to get to know them better, and to be surrounded by some guys whose singing is not too shabby.

I'm not going to lie. I was disappointed that Carlos Delgado did not sign with the Rangers. It seemed that the right field home run porch was built for a lefty slugger like him. I hope Carlos enjoys his stay in South Florida, and that he remembers to stay away from Tony Montana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home