Tuesday, November 2, 2004

Slow Down Everyone, You're Moving too Fast

If you happen to read this blog on Tuesday, November 2, 2004 and you have not voted yet, stop reading and go do it. It will be interesting to sit and watch the election returns come in tonight. Obviously, the big states to watch will be Ohio, Florida, and Wisconsin. You notice that I left out Pennsylvania, because everyone I have talked to (my unnamed sources) believes that Kerry has Pennsylvania leaning heavily towards him.

In other big news this week, the O.C. season premier is on Thursday. I know, you may scoff, but this show pulls you in and does not let go. I have seen entire rooms of college students yell, jump, and scream to events on the O.C. Last year, a group of about 10 of us began to gather at the legendary Palace (R.I.P.) to watch this goofy teen-drama on Fox. Pretty soon, all of us were telling others to come, and the O.C. became a weekly event. When the season ending montage rolled across the screen last year, everyone sat silently wondering about many enigmas:how Seth was ever going to make it to Tahiti on that kiddie sailboat? Was Ryan really the father of Teresa's child? Was Marissa going to get sufficient sustinence from a bottle of vodka or did she actually need to eat something? I kid, I kid. The O.C. became an event where we caught up with people we would not see otherwise, a very eclectic crowd. We will forge on bravely in the absence of Mel K., Aubrey, Katrina, and Mel M. Sing it with me everyone...Dunnanuna, Dunnanuna, Dunnununa, DunDuh. (Begin Head Nod)

Adios,

Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home