Sunday, October 31, 2004

Say You're Leavin' on a 7:30 train and you're headin' out to Hollywood

The long weekend at home was relaxing and happened at the right time in the semester. I was even able to take a nap on Saturday afternoon. A rare occurrence indeed. It was fun to have Katie along for the ride. She and I have not been able to see each other a lot so far this semester, but we had a lot of travel time to talk about anything and everything. Everything seems to be going well at home, but each time I am there, I realize it is a place I can go and enjoy my stay, but I cannot live there. My life is beginning to develop somewhere else and that is ok. Everyone shouuld anticipate the release of my Dad's first album, tentatively entitled "Merle Haggard and John Prine are Actually Pretty Cool" sometime around Christmas. *Inside joke there for those who know my Dad's song selection*

Well, the Aggies might have just been looking ahead to that upcoming matchup with the Sooners, but they forgot about that team from Waco. Who knew that Baylor would stop College Gameday from coming to Aggieland?

In other news, preliminary odds from Vegas have the Evil Empire at 5-2 odds to take the Series next year with the Red Sox just behind at 4-1. The y have Ralph Nader in last place at 400-1. Oh sorry, wrong race.

Adios,

Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home