Thursday, October 28, 2004

Schilling for President

What a night! Tomorrow is the beginning of fall break, The BoSox won the series, and most importantly I have just been joined by 50 new brothers in Gamma Sigma Phi. It was great to sit and watch the video with them and remember my pledging days. I think in the most fearsome Master Sergeant contest Gibson wins hands down, but that is not to say that Sessions is a lightweight. As I have said, Sessions is a magnification of his character, but Gibson created an entirely new character for his time as Master Sergeant and then never became that person after pledging was over. Good times all around.

It will be good to head home tomorrow. I have not been home since school began, and that is too long to go without Mom's lasagna or Dad's virtuoso guitar playing. I have heard rumors that we will be attending the Whitehouse v. Nacogdoches game on Friday night, but I am not expecting anything great out of the Wildcats. On a night that the moon was blood red, I am thinking of conspiracies and one has to do with me eternally cheering for football teams named the Wildcats who stink, but that could just be reality.

Adios,

Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home