Thursday, October 28, 2004

You Try to Convey What you Strive to Condone

Last night I had a great opportunity to speak at the Devo on College St. I started going to "Devo" (as it will hereafter be referred to) at the beginning of sophomore year at the urging of Jeff McCain and Sarah Carlson. The thing that I hear people say they enjoy about this devo time and again is the broad mix of people that attend. It would be very difficult to find the people at Devo together in any other circumstances or setting, but there it works. It is just a group of people that are hungry to worship God. I am very thankful that during these years of formation, I am surrounded by people who thirst for God's word and desire to honor him with their lives. What a blessing that is!

Oh, by the way, I woke up this morning and it is still true, The RED SOX won the World Series! I feel as though I am living in Bizarro World. (Seinfeld fans will understand)

Hasta luego,

Justin


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home