Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oh, Life is Bigger, It's Bigger Than You

Congratulations to Mr. Joey Halbert for correctly naming "Lift" by Flickerstick as the Tuesday Song of the Day. I must admit, my choice of "Lift" was inspired by Lance's post last Friday, which may be the first blog post to ever combine references to Tecmo Bowl, R.B.I. Baseball, and Lady GaGa. Hopefully it will also be the last, because Lady GaGa needs to be sent to Gitmo, and as far as I know they don't have recording studios there, but I digress.

I may not be a fan of the Boston Red Sox, but when Phish plays the hallowed confines of Fenway Park, you just know that combination is going to present some outstanding photo opportunities as evidenced below:
Photo:© C. Taylor Crothers

Head on over to Phish's "On the Road" section at Flickr to see the rest of the great Fenway photos.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger IMV said...

REM - Losing My Religion

-Middleton

P.S. Good work Barca.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger ATuggle said...

Thoughts on Big Whiskey? If you don't want to purchase, you can stream on pandora.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Justin said...

John,

Congrats to Barca indeed. In your case, I guess the appropriate statement would be "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", although I'm sure that Iniesta goal still stings.

Ashley,

I haven't listened to it, but I'll probably take the album for a test-drive on Pandora before making the full purchase. Thanks for the heads up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home