Tuesday, May 19, 2009

All in All is All We Are

Congratulations to Mr. John Middleton for correctly naming "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" by The Beatles as the Monday Song of the Day. Here's a version by George Harrison from the Concert for Bangladesh in 1971.


What I'm about to write might come back to haunt me in, oh say late August, but right now if you take a peek at the current standings in the American League West and let your eyes read those standings from top to bottom, the first team they will fall upon is one based out of Arlington, Texas.
That's right, ladies and gentlemen, the only baseball franchise to have never won a postseason series is currently up 4 games on the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and Greater Orange County. I'm not sure how long this current state of affairs will last, but I'm going to enjoy it while it does.

Current Reading

The Yiddish Policeman's Union by Michael Chabon

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger IMV said...

Nirvana - All Apologies

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Jeremy Masten said...

I just want to say that I think he actually says "All we know is how we are."

More importantly, what is the refrain at the end of "Smells Like Teen Spirit"? "A denial"? "I deny all"? "My libido"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home