Thursday, June 4, 2009

But I Am In the Water As Far As I Can See

Congratulations to Mr. John Middleton for correctly naming "Losing My Religion" by R.E.M. as the Wednesday Song of the Day.

Even though they are still in their embryonic stages, I'm glad to see that Hitler Hairdo is finally getting some nationwidepress...but still managing to alienate one of their largest influences.

Although they admit the Dayton-area group may have taken its name from a line in "Karma Police," the members of Radiohead held a press conference in Ohio Monday to dismiss allegations that they played any role in helping to form the musical style of local band Hitler Hairdo.

"Radiohead Denies Influencing Local Band"--The Onion

Don't worry, guys.

I'm pretty sure Thom Yorke doesn't even like his own mother.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home