Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Sun So Bright It Leaves No Shadows

My thoughts exactly...

"Phish to Reunite" from The Onion's American Voices section.

Virginia Walton,
Systems Analyst
"Oh man, there's no way I'll be able to score mushrooms, gain 20 pounds, and move back in with my parents by March."

Larry Moore,
Waiter
"This is like a dream come true! If only all my dreams were this inconsequential."

John Kihn,
Closet Organizer
"Wait, they were broken up? Who the hell have I been following around the country for the past few years?"

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"(Sittin on)The Dock of the bay" - Otis Redding

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Close, Friar Gaylord, but as we all know, that only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home