Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Feel Summer Creepin' In and I'm Tired of This Town Again

Congratulations to the lovely Ms. Amanda Pierce for correctly naming "You Give Me Something" by James "Please Don't Call Me Jim" Morrison as the Tuesday Song of the Day. Ms. Pierce, like every other Song of the Day winner, has been encouraged to place this noteworthy accomplishment on her resume and curriculum vitae. All of you will thank me later.

Sing it with me, my friends. The Witch/Evil Empire is dead at long last.


From the same man, ESPN's Buster Olney, who wrote "The Last Night of the Yankee Dynasty", comes yet another eulogy to the end of an era in the Bronx. I speak for the vast majority of sane Americans in saying, "Good riddance."

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom Petty, "Mary Jane's Last Dance"

Kalum

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger IMV said...

Happy Baseball Day!

-Middleton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home