Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Waiting For the World to Come Along

Congratulations to Ms. Heidi Hipp for correctly naming "Jesus, Etc." by Wilco as the Song of the Day for Saturday the 13th.

As P.C. has slowly consumed my life, I've come to the realization that I have done a pretty poor job updating this here blog-type-thing, but if there is one thing that will cause me to break free from my long, slow slog up the mountain that is the Practice Court Program at Baylor Law School, it is the opportunity to extol the virtues, and talents, of my more talented sibling, Katie.
For those of you out there in the Running Down a Dream audience who carry purses, whether you be a woman or a man (not that there's anything wrong with that), my dear sister is here to meet your purse needs, whatever those might be.

You can find her wares here.

Go buy one.

Go buy fifteen.

Go buy enough to sate the audience at a Jonas Brothers concert.

Just go do it.

Now.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home