Monday, September 8, 2008

I See It Around Me, I See It In Everything, I Could Be So Much More Than This

Congratulations to Mr. Peter Pope for correctly naming "Freedom" by David Gray as the Saturday and Sunday Song of the Day.
Somewhere Joey Halbert and Bill Simmons are holding each other. They cry in the dark in outraged response to the cruel, cruel world that is the 2008-2009 NFL regular season.
On the bright side, America's Team looked fannnnnnnnnnntastic yesterday in their 28-10 defeat of the Cleveland (Paul) Browns.

I hope I'm not getting ahead of myself with this one, but the Super Bowl is in Tampa this year, right?

I'm probably going to regret writing that last sentence at some point in the next 6 months.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jimmy Eat World - My Sundown

I have one reservation from yesterday's game. Actually, I'm worried it might be a carry-over from last season - penalties. There were quite a few penalties in yesterday's contest, specifically 11 for 82 total yards. While it wasn't a huge deal in this game, if they give up that many against Philly next week, it'll be a different story. But, overall, I'm satisfied with the performance. Good start to the season.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Cris said...

I would like a JScott commentary on this: http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/09/09/thailand.pm/index.html

I guess it's legit when it comes to following policy and whatnot...but any sarcastic quips you'd like to share? I'll be waiting. :)

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Prosso said...

Possible culpable parties in the assassination of Tom Brady's 08-09 Superbowl run:

1. Bridget Moynahan (Bridge, you were awesome in Coyote Ugly btw)

2. Former Stetson men

3. Gregg Easterbrook

4. Every other member of my fantasy league

5. Matt Walsh

6. My dad (doesn't approve of my Brady love)

7. Don Shula + other old Dolphins

8. People who never got to date any Bundchen sister

9. Shawn Merriman's knee

10. Matt Cassel

Don't drink that Haterade too fast, you'll get a brain freeze.

PS Gisele > Jessica Simpson. I'll reevaluate if Carrie Underwood comes back into the picture. "Tony, take the Wheel."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home