Friday, September 12, 2008

You Can Rely On Me Honey

Once again, congratulations to Mr. Peter Pope for correctly naming "My Sundown" by Jimmy Eat World as the Monday Song of the Day. The Song of the Day is becoming Peter's own personal fiefdom, and frankly, I expect more competition out of the other readers of this here blog. That's not to say that I'm not impressed by Mr. Pope's current run, but in the spirit of the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, let's have a little parity here, folks.

Tomorrow morning, my friends, the greatest domestic football match in the world takes place at Anfield.

VERSUS

Choose your allegiances carefully lest you raise my, or, more importantly, God's wrath.

Current Reading
Guests of the Ayatollah: The First Battle in America's War with Militant Islam by Mark Bowden

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Prosso said...

Jesus, Etc. by Wilco

 

Post a Comment

<< Home