Tuesday, April 22, 2008

You Caught Me Under False Pretenses, How Long Before You Let Me Go?

In approximately 37 minutes, Liverpool and Chelsea will kickoff their 3rd Champions League semifinal duel in the last four years.

Due to the fact that I will be in class during the match, it is currently being recorded for later viewing at Vice President Cheney's "Undisclosed Location". Also, I'm going into strict radio silence, which means that all phone calls, text messages, smoke signals, sign language, obscene gestures, rhythmic gymnastics, emails, Facebook messages and/or wall posts, will be met with a stony silence that only a scorned lover could provide.

I'll see you on the other side.

Let's GO REDS!!!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Jeremy Masten said...

Muse's "Supermassive Black Hole."

I'm on fire.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger lance said...

I know we talked on the phone about it last night, but can I go ahead and tell you (again) what happens?

OK, so Liverpool is up 1-0 with time stoppage time running out. I mean really, there's maaayyybe a minute left and the game will be over, the Reds victorious.

Anyway, in a last-ditch effort to score, Chelsea centers the ball from the corner, and out of nowhere comes a Liverpool defender, and get this- HE HEADS IT INTO HIS OWN GOAL!! The game is now tied, 1-1. Holy cow, I did NOT see that coming!

Man, I don't even like soccer/futbol and this one hurts. I can't begin to imagine how bad it must suck for you.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Justin said...

Lance,

You just ripped off the band-aid, re-opened the wound, and poured about a ton of salt into it for good measure.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger lance said...

I do what I can. You are welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home