Friday, April 18, 2008

When You Heard the End Result, I Told You It Was Not My Fault

Ladies and gentlemen, this week's Caption Contest is not going to reach its full potential unless you, the readers of this blog, start acting like you care about said contest's vitality.

Do with this information what you will.

Also, I'm convinced this morning's Illinois/Indiana earthquake was God's retribution for the abomination that is Kyle Orton's neckbeard.
Mr. Orton, with a sling and a stone, David slew Goliath. With a Gillette Mach 3, you can stop natural disasters.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Ben Grant said...

"Twist" by Phish...um, Justin, when will I get some resident Phish expert recognition? Just sayin'...

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Proper recognition is forthcoming, my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home