Saturday, February 9, 2008

Seven For a Secret Never to Be Told

Congratulations to Mr. Andrew Tuegel for correctly naming "Is It Any Wonder?" by Keane as the Friday Song of the Day.

I'm only 71 pages into Love Me, Hate Me: Barry Bonds and the Making of Antihero, but the aforementioned Mr. Bonds has already denied his former membership in the Cub Scouts, denied knowing an Arizona State teammate whose wedding he was in, and openly disrespected former Texas Ranger Oddibe McDowell. I'm not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but that looks like the "un-holy trinity" to me.

Current Reading

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Ben Grant said...

"A Murder of One" - Counting Crows

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Cris said...

I'm watching Chelsea vs. Liverpool on "ESPN Vivo" right now. Ok, that's a lie. I'm not actually watching it, but I did stop on it for like 5 minutes as I was flipping through channels, just long enough to pay my respects.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Luke Reeves said...

Although I love to love what everyone hates, I must join America in hating Bonds. Anyone who denies the Cub Scouts is shameful and deserves public ridicule.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home