Friday, February 1, 2008

Those Days are Gone Forever, I Should Just Let 'Em Go

Congratulations to Mr. John Middleton for correctly naming "Sloop John B." by the Beach Boys as the Thursday Song of the Day.

I should also send my congratulations along to John and his wife, Chelsea, on the birth of their first child. John, I realize your favorite English football club shares your wife's first name and all, but are you really going to raise your daugther to cheer for Lampard, Drogba, Terry & Co.? If (when) you realize the error of your ways, I'll be glad to engaging in a little pro-Liverpool brainwashing.

Just kidding.

I think.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger ALV said...

Boys of Summer, by Don Henley (except that I *love love love* The Ataris version - the boyfriend basically views this as total blasphemy)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home