Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Dreamer Dreams, She Never Dies

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Running Down a Dream enthusiasts of all ages,

Since October 2004, many of you have competed in the world(or not)famous Song of the Day Contest. Now, it is time to move to a new realm of competition: Providing pithy, insightful, or disparaging comments for photos that catch my eye.

The first photo in the Caption Contest was taken by Mr. Hutton Harris during the reception for the Allen-Hardie wedding on January 5, 2008.
The winning submission will be entered into a drawing for a photo signed by every member of the 1997 Whitehouse White Sox Little League baseball team, which includes yours truly. If that's not incentive, I don't know what is.


Update: The Caption Contest runs through Sunday.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger Prosso said...

Champagne Supernova by Britain's finest rock-n-roll.

"And that's when I threw up all over Rudy's. I mean EVERYWHERE."

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Luke Reeves said...

"So I went to give her this ring and realized she was already getting married to Zach Allen and... Jeff don't make me backhand you!!"

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger lance said...

Justin: "Listen Luke, seriously, it's BLOG, not BLAGH. It's simple English grammar, sir."

McCain: "I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but listen to my Mae ringtone on my new Sidekick."

Jigglypoot: "Is that a doughnut station?!?! I looove doughnuts. Mmmmm, doughnuts, doughnts, doughnuts."

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It's Live wrong, not live strong"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home