Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I Dreamt I Saw You Walking Up a Hillside in the Snow

As I said earlier today, it is already time for the second running of the Caption Contest.

Here's my submission: "Kooooooooooooool! Kooooooooooooooooool! Kooooooooool!"

Ok, I'm done now. I apologize in advance for such an ACU-centric reference. I would go out on a limb and call it a "joke", but some of you probably don't see it that way, because you probably wouldn't place it in the category of "humor", but you know what? That's okay by me.

Please place your entries/submissions in the comments section. Good luck to the competitors, both young and old alike.

Update: Again, as always, the Caption Contest runs through Sunday.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger lance said...

"Come on, Super Tuesday!! Just ten more delegates for yours truly and this pretty little biscut will make out with me right here on this very stage! Let's go, cast your votes right now, who's with me..."

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Prosso said...

"So the doctor tells you to relax, but there's no way that's happening. He just POPS it up there. And that's why prostate exams are worse than POW camps. Anyway, Romney sucks!"

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Luke Reeves said...

I was gonna submit an entry, but after reading Halbey's, I concede.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Lukas,

I cannot believe you are going to quit like that without even making an attempt.

Hmmm, sounds familiar. It's probably a bit like what the Blue Devils are going to do tonight against the 'Heels.

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Gig 'em!"

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Josh said...

"If I can change, and you can change, then WE CAN CHANGE! Romney sucks."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home