Friday, March 30, 2007

You Can Lose Yourself in Your Courage

Congratulations to Mr. Andrew Tuegel for correctly naming "Kingdom Come" by Coldplay as the Thursday Song of the Day.


Well, Mr. Mike May and I live to fight another day, as you can read here.



Thanks to Jonathan Swanburg at the world famous "From Malibu to Waco" for the bracket.




Also, since I've had law school on the brain for the last 7 months, I thought all of you out there might like to know that it's not nearly this much fun.


Well, it may not be this much fun, but at least no one is undergoing any "Code Reds".

"You want me on that wall, you need me on that wall."

I'll be back tomorrow with a recap of the Liverpool-Arsenal match and my thoughts on the Final Four.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home