Thursday, August 10, 2006

'Neath the Halo of a Street Lamp, I Turned My Collar to the Cold and Damp

Congratulations to Ms. Ashley Mize and Mr. Tim Henderson for correctly naming "Jumpin' Jack Flash" by the Rolling Stones as the Wednesday Song of the Day.

Thoughts for the Day
  • I get a huge kick out of singing along with "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel, or at least attempting to do so.
  • When are we all just going to be required to board planes nude due to safety restrictions. I can't wait. Well, maybe I can.
  • Perhaps the Rangers are not done yet. Or it might just be that they are playing the Mariners. The final judgment is being withheld at this point.

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Tim Henderson said...

sounds of silence - simon and garfunkel

Please give up on the rangers now. It will save heartache. In fact just give up on baseball.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home