Monday, February 6, 2006

I've Got a Feeling It's Not the Safest Place to Start

Thought it does seem terribly unoriginal, I guess I am obligated in some sort of American secular-holiday tradition to give some sort of commentary on the Super Bowl.
  • All in all, one of the more unengaging Super Bowls that I can remember. The only one that I probably cared about less than this one was that terrible Giants-Ravens game from 2000. Looking back, I'm actually pretty sure that game never happened.
  • Also, has the MVP of the Super Bowl ever had less impressive stats that Hines Ward only having 5 catches, 123 yards, an 18-yard run, and 1 TD catch?
  • The commercial that the viewers at the 'Burgh enjoyed the most was the Emerald Nuts spot. If you don't remember this one, it's probably because it was so bizarre that it only made sense if you wanted it to. With that said, I'll probably have Eagle-Eyed Machete Enthusiasts Recognize A Little Druid Networking Under the Stairs for awhile. That, I guess is what makes a commercial a success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home