Monday, March 8, 2010

We Rarely Practice Discern

Ladies and gentleblogreaders, in the hopes of reviving this here blog, I'm going to start running a series of emails that I am currently exchanging with the gentleman pictured with me above* (the one, the only, Luke Reeves).

I'll run the emails in a format where I'll post one of Luke's emails starting today, my response tomorrow, and continue alternating the responses to infinity and beyond.

Please feel free to offer your responses, thoughts, and insights.

Here goes nothing...

Part I

Justin,

Firstly, I loudly applaud the disclaimer at the foot of your email.


Secondly, I appreciate the note. As I reflect on the tail end of last year, I realize I spent a little too much time not acting human. By that I mean holing up at my house and not really interacting with people. As time goes on, a propensity for introversion is rearing its ugly head, so holing up becomes easier and easier. But that's probably not what's best. Hence the goal.


So bring it. What's been your topic of thought of late?

Again, thanks for starting this conversation.


reeves

*The picture above was taken immediately after the David Tyree catch in Super Bowl XLII. At some point in the distant future, I will direct my grandchildren to this picture to demonstrate just how improbable that catch was.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger Austin said...

I can't describe my excitement surrounding this email series. Bring it boys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home