Thursday, January 28, 2010

When You Wake I Will Drive You Into Town

Congratulations to Mrs. Ashley Ham for correctly naming "Louisiana Bayou" by the Dave Matthews Band as the Tuesday Song of the Day...


...and congratulations to Ms. Amanda Pierce, yes,the lady friend for those of you scoring at home, for correctly naming "The Underdog" by Spoon as the Wednesday Song of the Day.



Current Reading

Benjamin Franklin: An American Life by Walter Isaacson

Completely Illogical Super Bowl XLIV Prediction: Colts 31-17, if only because Peyton Manning and Walter Isaacson attended the same school in New Orleans, the Isidore Newman School, and I'm reading Isaacson's book right now. Don't scoff, THE LOGIC SURROUNDING THAT PREDICTION IS AIRTIGHT.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger Prosso said...

Longshot, but I'm going with Josephine by the Wallflowers?

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Very well done, good sir. You will receive your prize shortly.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Kalum said...

Mr. Scott,

Apparently your editor took the day off. Last time I checked, Mrs. Ashley Ham is actually Mrs. Ashley Tuggle.

Sincerely,

Mr. Ashley Tuggle

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Just read your post from Tuesday and I can't support it. For one, per our phone convo tonight, I think you should see Avatar if only for the special effects. And two, I've never seen the terminator movies and I put it on our watch list. Three, Titanic was long and that's the only reason why you should miss out- not from lack of talent or special effects or story or bc James Cameron was the director.

I'm sure you completely disagree, but I'm okay with that.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Justin said...

My deepest apologies, Mr. Tuggle. You just cannot find good help these days, can you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home