Monday, July 13, 2009

Living on the Road, My Friend, Is Gonna Keep You Free and Clean

I suppose you only learn these things once you are able to gain a certain amount of distance between yourself and your alma mater, but if there's one thing I can certainly say about Baylor Law in comparison to the University of Houston Law School, it is this: Even though Baylor Law felt like a prison at times during my three years there, it certainly did not look like a penal institution.

The U of H law library? Well, I'm sorry I can't say the same thing. I'm looking forward to working with a number of U of H law grads when I start in August, but among the things I won't be gathering from them are the finer points of educational architecture.

Current Reading


The Mysteries of Pittsburgh by Michael Chabon

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Pancho and Lefty" by the late great Townes Van Zandt.

Kalum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home