Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Shine Your Shoes, Light Your Fuse

I just returned from a viewing of Public Enemies, and while I kept expecting to see this guy or this guy make an appearance as the aforementioned "public enemies", all we got for two hours and twenty minutes was a semi-mustachioed Johnny Depp and an intense, as always, Christian Bale.
I wanted the FBI to take down Carrot Top and Ronaldo, not Dillinger. Give me my money back, Michael Mann!!!

Alright, now that I got that out of the way, I should say that I enjoyed the movie, and if you like any of Mann's other work (including The Last of the Mohicans, Heat, The Insider, Ali, or Collateral), I think you'll appreciate Public Enemies.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Richtoria's Secret said...

US Blues by Grateful Dead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home