Thursday, July 9, 2009

There Was a Line, There Was a Formula

A quick hit tonight in honor of Michael Phelps, ladies and gentlemen.

I, along with noted U2 expert Andrew Tuegel, have joined the wild and woolly world of Twitter. Mr. Tuegel and I have formed a Twitter joint venture talking about "law, politics, pop culture, English soccer, baseball, and all things in between."

Follow us (or don't) at twitter.com/thepartylines.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled activities.


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Aubrey said...

So, I feel like you are the person who will most appreciate this - I'm going to see Real Madrid play DC United in August. I'm hoping they bring most(all?) of the talent they've been buying this summer over for the game. My poor boys may get creamed, but at least it will be fun.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Aubrey,

I bet the brass at Real will want to use the preseason tour in the U.S. to break in their new parts, but you have to promise me this: Please boo as loud as humanly possible from the moment Ronaldo steps onto the field until the moment he leaves the field. Then go yell at him outside of the locker room.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Aubrey said...

Done. My friends are going to kill me because they all LOOOOOVE him. But I don't mind being the odd one out.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Fight the power, Aubs. Fight the Ronaldo power.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home