Sunday, April 19, 2009

He's Never Heard the Song Before, but He Still Got the Metaphor

It was great to see so many good friends last night at the Trek fund-raising dinner at Memorial Church of Christ in Houston. Trek means so many things to so many people, and I have been privileged just to be a part of that ministry/experience. My goal now is to do what I can to make sure that others are able to have such an experience.

After writing my own version of War and Peace yesterday, today I'm giving you entertainment of the visual variety. If I told you that in just one video I could give you an acoustic version "Everyday" by the Dave Matthews Band, "Bathtub Gin" by Phish, and a series of weird antics from Trey Anastasio, would that interest you? If so, I have just the video for you, my friends.


Enjoy.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home