Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It's the Picket Line or the Parade

Congratulations to Mr. Luke Reeves as the winner of last week's Caption Contest for his submission of the following entry on the "jumping bull" picture:

[Camera man directly underneath bull with arm raised] "Ok Babe, I'm no doc but I'll give it a shot. You're gonna need to turn your head and cough."

Granted, Luke was the only person who took the time last week to enter the contest, but there is something to be said for his persistence, my friends. Shame on the rest of you.

This Week's Photo
My submission: "At long last, the true effects of sitting in front of a Lite-Brite map of the world night after night were revealed to a shocked nation."

As always, place your entries in the Comments Section. The Caption Contest runs through Sunday (4/6).

Now if you will excuse me, I'm off to Dick Cheney's "undisclosed location" to avoid spoilers related to the Liverpool-Arsenal Champions League quarterfinal match taking place at THIS.VERY.MOMENT.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger Prosso said...

Bleed American by Jimmy Eat World. If you can download "Splash Turn Twist", which was a bonus track, I recommend it.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Luke Reeves said...

My submission: Larry King impersonates Conan O'Brien

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Yee said...

"A fork and this man = why the lights really went out in Georgia"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home